Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please....

*Bunny* said:
Skittles :) How was concert ??

LOL

They were short security, so I worked.

I would say the concert was awesome (everyone LOVED it…..they brought Pearl Jam up on stage on Sat. night)

Unforunalty, my job consisted of watching the crowd to make sure no one jumps over the railing when Bono walks the vertigo. So, I didn’t get to see much of it.

After standing on my feet for over 8 hours with no food or water, I didn’t want to go out afterwards.

So, concert was good, unless you were me…….LOL

Oh yea, they also made me kick a dude out (for a reason that was absolutely ridiculous!)

skittles said:
LOL

They were short security, so I worked.

I would say the concert was awesome (everyone LOVED it…..they brought Pearl Jam up on stage on Sat. night)

Unforunalty, my job consisted of watching the crowd to make sure no one jumps over the railing when Bono walks the vertigo. So, I didn’t get to see much of it.

After standing on my feet for over 8 hours with no food or water, I didn’t want to go out afterwards.

So, concert was good, unless you were me…….LOL

Oh yea, they also made me kick a dude out (for a reason that was absolutely ridiculous!)
Awww man.. sorry girl :rose:

You're pretty hot for a bouncer ;)

;)

*Bunny* said:
Awww man.. sorry girl :rose:

You're pretty hot for a bouncer ;)

;)

LOL - thanks babes :heart:

You should have seen the beautiful T-shirt they let me wear. (you know the type that hang below your knees???) LOL.....

Top Bottom