Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please!

Ktm250

32 6'3 225lbs 3rd cycle
1-12 test e 250/week
1-10 tren e 400/week
1-4 dbol 40/day

On week 6 of my cycle. Not getting any of the expected tren sides. Sleeping great. Not sweating. Just recently though I can't get full erections. Last time me and my girlfriend were having sex I lost it in the middle of it and had to wait a good 20 mins before we could go again. I'm still taking test. What could this be?? It really sucks. All help is appreciated guys. Thanks

^^^ yup.

your prolactin is too high. you failed to do your research before running tren. unnaceptable in my book. before i ran tren i read every piece of literature i could online i could google and looked at every thread on EF about it. guys do more research on their next car than they do on the substances they put in their body, i never understood that ... tren has built a bad rap because of mis-use and its a shame, really a simple compound to use and not difficult to recover from when run properly

good news is you can get on caber/prami ASAP and get things under control.. bad news is i would hate to see what kind of pct you have set up

I have unleashed/ post cycle
Forma
Daa
Clomid

And will liquid prami work. I can't find where to get caber.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...-therapy/need-some-advice-my-pct-1013653.html <<< nick86 laid out a perfect cycle and pct for you why didn't you follow that? just curious man. not trying to give you a hard time but you gotta admit you had the perfect set up but chose to cut corners on this cycle. i want to make sure guys see this and learn from your mistake so its not repeated again.

people think we are all trying to sell products and ancillaries, just not true.. we really want to help guys cycle safely and without hassle. thats why we recommend covering all bases. you not only failed to run the prami but you also aren't running hcgenerate either which means your balls are grass, thats gonna further cause a problem with recovery... hcgenerate also does wonders with your cholesterol and then n2guard is a must with a cycle to prevent lipid strain. i hope you wise up and grab a bottle of that too before in a week you start complaining about more problems

recovery with tren is especially crucial because tren is one of those compounds that have a rubber band effect when you come off.. meaning your gains fall off a cliff. needto has a write up on here somewhere explaining in detail about that and why that is. but bottom line is you gotta get on the ball right now man

Do we have any sponsors that sell liquid prami. What would the dosages be and how would I take it. Just want to salvage what I have left. I know I messed up I'm sorry just want to fix what I still can

Yes I am running adex. How do I take the prami? Do I just drop it in my mouth or what. That is the part that confuses me. Just ordered some prami and hcgenerate. I am already talking n2guard

Top Bottom