Big O Cody
Member
So I been reading these logs all summer and it's about time I wrote one of my own. Been on the board a while, mostly just chiming in on other fellas threads. I'm Cody. 36 years old, 5'7", 205 pounds.
Right now I'm just cruising on test. That's it, that's the whole list, and that's been the whole list for a long time. I'm the guy who's been telling everybody else on here to keep it simple, one compound at a time, start low, don't touch something you can't name a reason for.
So this post feels a little strange to write. I'm 36 and I have never once in my life been really lean. Not real like single digits, not ever. I've been lifting on and off since HS and I watch fellas on this board get somewhere I never been and it got to me. Before I'm 40 I want one real shot at seeing what's actually under here. Not a little cut. I wanna push it, get as ripped as I can get, somewhere in an 8 to maybe 10 week window.
So here's the part I need you bros help cause I have not used too many things. I don't have the experience to pick what gets me from being this cautious cruiser to actually dieted ripped down hard without doing something stupid.
So I'm asking straight what would y'all run for an 8 to 10 week hard cut, on top of a test base?
Current bloods, pulled a couple weeks back while still on cruise. hematocrit 47, hemoglobin 15.8, HDL 42, LDL 110, ALT 32, AST 28, blood pressure 128 over 78. Wherever this ends up, these are the before numbers, and I'll pull again once finished.
Whatever y'all talk me into, I'm gonna learn it before I run it, and I'm gonna post this log honest the whole way, good weeks and bad ones.
Right now I'm just cruising on test. That's it, that's the whole list, and that's been the whole list for a long time. I'm the guy who's been telling everybody else on here to keep it simple, one compound at a time, start low, don't touch something you can't name a reason for.
So this post feels a little strange to write. I'm 36 and I have never once in my life been really lean. Not real like single digits, not ever. I've been lifting on and off since HS and I watch fellas on this board get somewhere I never been and it got to me. Before I'm 40 I want one real shot at seeing what's actually under here. Not a little cut. I wanna push it, get as ripped as I can get, somewhere in an 8 to maybe 10 week window.
So here's the part I need you bros help cause I have not used too many things. I don't have the experience to pick what gets me from being this cautious cruiser to actually dieted ripped down hard without doing something stupid.
So I'm asking straight what would y'all run for an 8 to 10 week hard cut, on top of a test base?
Current bloods, pulled a couple weeks back while still on cruise. hematocrit 47, hemoglobin 15.8, HDL 42, LDL 110, ALT 32, AST 28, blood pressure 128 over 78. Wherever this ends up, these are the before numbers, and I'll pull again once finished.
Whatever y'all talk me into, I'm gonna learn it before I run it, and I'm gonna post this log honest the whole way, good weeks and bad ones.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














