Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out with this, so i dont screw up.

WannaBPowerful

I wanna make sure i take this creatine right, so lemme get this straight. I take 5grams an hour before a workout and 5grams directly after, then my protein 30min later. Is that right? 10g total on workout days and 5g on off days.

Now, how do i go about the loading fase? Iv never done this before. Do i need to be taking anything besides my protein for the creatine to be effective. Anything else you wanna add to help me out? THANX

You will find that half the people here will agree and the other half will disagree with this , but I would not do the loading phase ... I would do the 10 grms 5 before and 5 after for like the first week.. Then just the 5 after... Maybe more if your like 200lbs.
You could do it like you said, but I just dont feel the loading is really needed... Just my .02 ....:D

But if you want to... the loading phase is like 15-20 grms for about one week.. so split into 4 doses of 5grms ea and there you have it....

Top Bottom