Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me out...CHEAPEST y/n/c or e/c/a type of stack??

Staind

not looking to get into a debate of which is the best blablabla. i just want to know the cheapest deals on something like ephedrine/norephedrine HCL, caffiene, aspirin, yohimbine, etc either seperately or stacked. if you got a good deal, let me see it. about to run out of my last bottle of adipokinetix and will need more, thanks!!

cheap e/c/a stack

This is what I use, it gets my heart pumping and doesn't cost much. You buy:

primatine - an asthma medecine available at stop&shop, CVS, most pharmacies and grocery stores. Get the pills, each pill has 12.5 mg ephedrine so you'll take two at a time for 25 mg cost: 10 bucks for 60 pills

no-doz - or similar caffeine pill, each pill has 200 mg caffeine so take 1 with the 25 mg ephedrine to keep around the 10-1 ratio caffeine-ephedrine cost: 5-10 bucks for 100 pills

aspirin - whatever you want, go for the 300+ mg pills and take one at a time cost: dirt cheap

take this three times a day, or even double all ratios for a 50-400-600 E/C/A ratio and I guarantee you'll be cooking

take this three times a day, or even double all ratios for a 50-400-600 E/C/A ratio and I guarantee you'll be cooking
\
----------->>>> Yeah I agree with that comment, and I will even go further and say a little higher doses work very well if you can handle the anxiety and the shakes

a bottle of mini thins(epehdrine),
a bottle of325 mg aspirin
caffeine tabs 200 mg

take 1 mini thin,1 aspirin,1 caffeine tab 3 times aday,it will set you on fire.cheapest i've found,though all that were reccomened here are good choices.

Look for a product called Xetalean. It can generally be found in grocery stores, Walmart and/or Kmart. It goes for $15-20 per 120 capsules. It is the exact same formulation as xenadrine(except it has a little more bitter orange extract) and it cost about 1/2 that of xenadrine, and it works just as well. Check around, I get it for $14.99 at Kmart.

Make your own. 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine. You could add aspirin as well, but i am not a big fan of aspirin, just personal preference.

jank said:
Look for a product called Xetalean. It can generally be found in grocery stores, Walmart and/or Kmart. It goes for $15-20 per 120 capsules. It is the exact same formulation as xenadrine(except it has a little more bitter orange extract) and it cost about 1/2 that of xenadrine, and it works just as well. Check around, I get it for $14.99 at Kmart.

so this stuff works as good as xenadrine?

Top Bottom