Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help getting rid of my A cups

then how the fuck am i getting rid of it? Ive done everything I can for diet, I've tried fasting involuntarily because I have ulcerative colitis and its difficult at times to get an appetite.

I'm sure you can get of the gyno. You had gyno at 170lb. yet, I had gyno at 17 years old weighing 155lb-165lb. I said "Fuck this shit" I then went a ten day brown rice diet, followed by a fast of one day to 38 days, gradually eliminating meat from my diet. I replaced it with some good vegetable protein sources. I did bodyweight training 6 days a week. When I turned 20 years old the gyno was gone and I had a body like Master Bruce Lee. I used plenty of protein powders and supplements. The last two places that I don't want to be with "man boobs" are prison and in the service. In prison, you're through day one, LOL, in the service, several guys were called "homos and fags" they even beat up one guy at night, but didn't hospialize him or kill him. So I can very much understand your frustration. Thank God, that you don't use steroids! You'd really be in trouble!! C Cups! Oh shit!

Top Bottom