Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help from the nutrition experts!!!!!!!!

3Vandoo

Gentlemen

I need help for a diet design here.

So I request the helps of any "experts" here to help me design a nutrition plan that will help me achieves my goal.

My main goal right now is too keep my muscles mass but reduce fat.

I will start a cycle soon (massive one consisting of many compounds, including clen, t3 and dnp as fat burning drugs) Also I will have on hands 1000caps of 100mg ALA.

But I do have problems with diet anyway, and I really have problem getting one planned.

OK vital info.

6'2", at 320lbs (18% bf now, yeah no comment I know I took weight especially since I came back from overseas :( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: )

Due to my time schedule I have problem setting up six meals perfectly.

Hope you can help me

Thanx

:doublefi: :think: :magilicut

first if u want to lose fat, you will lose a little muscle, but this shouldnt be much. as for diet go for around 15 X bw -500 in cals per day, try a 50/30/20 pro/carb/fat ratio. split your meals around 3 hours in between, try to get all carbs in in your first meals, and have a high gi carb postworkout only. go for wohle food over shakes and bars except have shake postworkout. theres your basics just put together diet with that assuming you know which foods to choose.

edgecrusher said:
What does your curent program look like?

cycle or training

Training

Day-1- Biceps and legs
Day-2- Chest and Back
Day-3- Shoulders, triceps,
Day-4- Biceps, legs
Day-5- chest and back

each body part consist of atleast 6 exercises.

Thats probably my problem #1 Foods to pick on.

Before I was strict but let says I went lazy for a period of time :(.

Top Bottom