Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help for newbie re exercise and diet

marie1975

Hi all i am female aged 38 4 kids weigh 64 kilos 5ft 5
bf% 31.4 (that was a year ago) dont think anything has changed that much need help with my diet and weights. I usually go to the gym and just run upto 2 months ago i was running about 60km a week then i have had 2 months off, but during my running i was not seeing any weight change. my diet is pretty poor but i having been trawling sites over the last 3 days and everything is just jumbled in my head as to what i should be eating and when. i want to start doing weights as i have very poor upper body strength. I came upon this site and thought i might get help from here as i have asked trainers at my gym but they dont seem to want to help unless i get them to be my pt which i cant afford. I have started back at the gym doing bodypump classes and running again but want to do more weights as after doing some reading on here it seems that is better than plodding on a treadmill for an hour.... my eating the last 3 days has been mainly egg and chicken and morning and mid afternoon i take 3 capsules of fusion sub q capsules ( to supress my appetite). The problem i have is i am very fussy dont like salad or green veges no tuna no beans so the last 3 days i have eaten chicken and eggs.... sorry for waffling on hoping someone can help :newbie:

Hey girl,

As far as training and supplements go, I'm your girl. When it comes to nutrition, however, I go to two people:
RADAR
SuperQT4u2nv

Both are friends and fellow moderators, and as I said, they're who I go to and who I normally send people to. Both are knowledgeable regarding diet. Send a pm to both of them, tell them I sent you for help.

There are plenty of foods out there, but if a food that is good for you and your goals shows up, sometimes you have to let go of being fussy. It's worth it. :)

Top Bottom