Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Cutting And Getting Ripping!

freshprince

hey i was wondering how i can lose some BF im 6'0 around 200lbs. i need to lose some weight i have a pretty big gut and i have manboobs i bench but not that much weight i alwasy try benching so these woudl go away but so far no help and what woudl i do about my weight i really would like a six pack. i woudl just like to ask what cardio i shoudl do and how much and what kind of diet i shoudl do liek what shoudl i eat. THANKS YOU!!

if you are worried more about losing weight than gaining muscle, then i would recommend 20-30min of cardio atleast 3 times a week, and that would be a bare minimum. Keto diet worked for me, lost 30lbs in 2 months.....

If you're really serious about losing bodyfat & getting cut, check out Crum Cakes'
utlimate diet thread. No carbs, no cheat days. Lots of protein, unsaturated fats,
vegetables and water.
This is one serious diet that's tough, but works.

He also has a less intense cutting diet (has carbs in 3 of 6 meals) and is also
very effective.

Check it out and try it for a few weeks.

I second what Canadian Cobra said. It looks like a lot of people have been very happy with this diet.

I got on the Atkins diet well before I read the CrumCakes diet so I am going to knock the first month Atkins out before I try something different. I have also Been going up in weight at the gym if you were wondering. I have olny lost a little over 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks, but I have been gaining muscle as well. I take in about 225-250g Protein/20-30g carbs/100g fat a day. I think all the protein is what is helping me out. Before I went on the diet I was consuming nothing but starchy carbs and I know that is why I got fat so quick. I had also stopped working out.

When I say I only lost a little over 10 pounds though, I was shooting for 17 pound loss. I think I was around 17% BF and I think I am around 13-14% right now, so I think I am on the right track as far as burning fat.

There are a lot of threads in this forum about cutting/fat loss diets. Just look around and you will find most everything you wanted to know about what your diet should look like.

Top Bottom