Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Almost out of Whey.

CanOWupAss

I'm new to posting on this board, although I've been reading it for a while.

I currently use Nitro-Tech (yes I know it was a mistake). Now I'm almost out and I need to know what to buy next?
I need to make muscle gains, but don't want a protein that is known to add extra weight during the bulking cycle.

I know I'll get many different opinions for this questions, but thats what I want to see. What everyone likes.

What should I get guys/girls?

Thanks!:fro:

Designer is good quality and low cost, I get it locally for about $20 for a 2lb container. If you want to order online, try supplements direct or protein factory. If you dont want to gain weight, get a protein without too many carbs, usually plain protein has only 1-2 grms carbs per serving.

My recomendation is try getting most of your protein from food FIRST then supplement with powders! Thats what I have learned from here and it works great and you can get it at your local grocery store :D

just go for a cheap whey protein, from a known company. i choose gnc 100% whey protein as it is very cheap 167 servings for 60$ after the discouts. most ppl dont like gnc, or supporting htem though, but it is easily accessible and convenient to me.

CanOWupAss: You can save TONS of money by ordering from proteinfactory.com
like they say in their website "once you tried protein factory u wont change"

Top Bottom