Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help a Newbie!

White-Tiger

Few Questions :

Liquified Foods:
I go to school for a major part of my day (7 courses this semester) which does seriously impede on my ability to eat 6 meals a day. Would putting it thru the blender and gulping it down make a difference nutrient-wise?

Protein Supplements:
How often and when to take these? I do my workouts nearly the first thing in the morning because of my school schedule. When should I take these and how much?

I'm not sure if liquifying your food is good or bad, but I don't see why it would hurt.Try making some protein pancakes, youll find shit on how to make them just do a search.You can throw them in a baggy and eat them threw out the day.As for protein supplements.You'll want one right after your workout, the sooner the better, and also before you go to sleep you should get some type of protein in you.Thats the main to times in my book.

I'd buy a good MRP instead of liquifying your food. I know they look kind of expensive as a student (I'm a student too) but if ya break the cost down meal by meal, they're not too expensive. Try Meso-Tech, I like the strawberry cream, put it into a shaker cup, and take it to school with ya. Or take MRP bars with ya! ProOne are the best tasting I've found

As for protein supps, take one post-workout with some carbs, and take another before bed, with as few carbs as possible. Buy a low-carb protein, and just add some dextrose to your post-workout shake for carbs, or just eat a bagel with your shake if you don't want to buy the dextrose.:)

Just make your own MRP's. What I do is buy 5 lbs jugs of protein(optimum and EAS are my favorites) and then you just mix some other things in with your shake. You could try mixing in some skim milk, fruits, reduced fat cookies, non fat yogurt...all sorts of things. Then maybe just take a multi-vitamin with it and you'll save yourself quite a bit, and also get to play with the taste a little more.

Top Bottom