Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello new to the board

HsLd

How to dilute 20 IU per vial HGH

Hello I'm new to the board so pardon me if I post this question in the wrong forum. I just purchased 100 IU Somataxin from ABL. Vials are red top and say 20 IU per vial. My question is how mush static water to dilute with. Want to run 8 Iu everynight @ bedtime. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: How to dilute 20 IU per vial HGH

Hello I'm new to the board so pardon me if I post this question in the wrong forum. I just purchased 100 IU Somataxin from ABL. Vials are red top and say 20 IU per vial. My question is how mush static water to dilute with. Want to run 8 Iu everynight @ bedtime. Thanks

Welcome.

This Forum is aimed at those interested in HRT and other topics related to living healthy and strong as we advance in age.

I like 0.3 cc per pin per 1 iu. For a 20 IU vial that would be 6.0 cc slowly injected into the vial.

Then you draw out 2.4 cc of the gently rolled mix for your nightly shot.

That leaves 1.2, so I'd recommend you just draw out 2.0.

In fact .... I'd rethink this whole plan. 2 iu per day M-F with Sat and Sunday off is plenty IMO! Shutting down that little gland at the base of the brain is a bad idea. I only do 1 iu EOD.

Do some reading on this whole HGH debate.

Hello and thank you for the advice. So you say rethink my whole plan, ok I'm open. I was going on the recommendation from a gym rat I know. He hooked me up with five 20 IU vials of GH , and one 10ml vial of Tri-test 375 (contains enanthate 250mg, phenylprop 62.5mg, & propionate 62.5mg). Instructions were tri-test 1cc deep IM once a week, and GH 8 IU every night SQ, and said his GH (same amount) lasts 5 - 6 months. I do the math there's no way. But what you said makes sense, 2 IU M - F, S & S off would last 10 wks along with the test. I will take your advice on the gh. Can you tell me how much bac water to mix with 20 IU bottle & how much to draw in insulin syringe for 2 IU a night?

Last edited by a moderator:
No price talk please.

My apologies on the price talk, won't happen again. I honestly was not aware, will get familiar with do's & don'ts. So I did some more research on mixing gh, let me know if I am correct here. For a 20 IU bottle I would add 2cc of bac water, and a 2 IU dose would be at the 20 mark on a slin pin?

How many IU per ML will depend on how much bac water ya use. Lets just break it down with simple math.

20IU bottle is well, 20IU regardless of how much water is added :) The amount of water will just impact the final concentration.

This will dissolve in bac water so if you add 2ml bac water you will have 10IU per ml. If you are using 1cc (ie 1ml) slin pins that are marked in 100 units then you can divide 100 marks on pin by 10IU that the pin will hold mixed at your above concentration and each 10 marks on pin is 1IU.

Also If your looking to run 8IU I think you are going to be in for a rude awakening. Be prepared for some nasty sides.

Excellent, thank you. I have decided to run the 375mg of the tri-test once a week, as for the GH what dose would you recommend?

Personal preference really, I prefer the low steady run myself. 1 or 2 IU mon thru fri for as long as you can. I personally wouldnt bother with GH myself if I were under 30, just not worth the money for what ya get out of it when younger.

Fair enough, and BTW I am 37. What is your opinion on SARMS S-4, and GHRP-6 or CJC-1295?

Research on sarms seems promising but havent used it myself.

Top Bottom