Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello Guys , First Cycle Proposal.

leboreiro

Hello guys.
Im Leboreiro
My weight 69.5 Kgs
Height 1.77 Mts
Body Fat : 14%
Muscle Balance : 44.5%
Pictures
progreso%20baja%20reso.jpg

This is my actual state.
Im going to start my cycle on a few weeks im right now healing for a little high transaminases produced by long using antibiotics and acetaminophene (Tonsillitis tratment) when i finish my healing i'll be ready to go :)

This is my cycle

ciclo%208.jpg

Dbol 4 Weeks as a kick start (24MG Daily)
Sustanon(Polysteron) (250mg weekly) (10 weeks)
Boldenone undecylenate 300MG Weekly (12 Weeks)
Propionate 2 weeks after finishing Sustanon

Im having a few doubts about it.

1) Its ok to go 12 weeks with boldenone as it is a first cycle?
2)I want to go 10 weeks with sust and then 2 with propionate so that way sust will loose its effect on those 2 weeks and as propionate is short range effect as soon as i stop it i just have to wait 2 days until it get out of my system. then i start with HCG then clomid and stuff.

Im planing a 3300 calories diet
263 Proteins
106 Fat
323 Carbo
Protein its Prolly like 150 from meals and 110 from shakes.

So whats up everybody!
Have any of you experienced 12 weeks with boldenone it is safer go 10 weeks? basically i want to go 12 because as you know this tipycal roid takes like 8 weeks to hit.

hello nice to have you here. How old are you? I have a more serious question though...what does your pct look like. Lay it out for everyone. I am just going to throw this out there I would like to see you diet some more. You have tons of room to gain mass with a good diet and training at your current state. You should really reconsider using AAS until you have a more solid foundation. DO you have an ai on hand? If not head over to agg-guys please and get some. PCT is the most important thing of all.

I would also like to add that this being your very first cycle you have way way to many compound man. You need to trim it down. You will be amazed what you can do with a test cycle 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks. If you start getting serious sides it will be so hard to tell what is causing the issue or even how to combat it. First cycle test only. No more no less. You should also tell us what you are trying to achieve with this monster first cycle...

I would also like to add that this being your very first cycle you have way way to many compound man. You need to trim it down. You will be amazed what you can do with a test cycle 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks. If you start getting serious sides it will be so hard to tell what is causing the issue or even how to combat it. First cycle test only. No more no less. You should also tell us what you are trying to achieve with this monster first cycle...
Hi bro im sorry that i took so long to repply i just didnt got a email notification. Answering 2 your questions...
Im 21 years old
I've 4 years training (not constant as i would like) i had some breaks during those years basically because i was studying for a engineer now i finished my carreer and i want to recover the time that i lost.

mi diet
1st food ) 150 gr eggs + 150 gr bread + 45 gr quaker + 20 grams of jam and 20 grams of gouda cheese + 18 grams of whey protein with carbs + 18 of soy protein + 12 gr of caseinate + carnitine
2) post workout shake = 24 grams Whey + carbs + 25 grams Peanuts + 12 grams caseinate + carnitine + 24 grams pure egg protein
3) lunch = 150 grams chicken 200 grams rice 50 grams banana 25 grams peanuts
4)150 grams chicken
5) 100grams of "arepa" its a food made of corn on my country it has (360 cals, 79 grams HC 2 fat and 8 protein) + 20 grams cheese + 20 grams jam
6) 30 grams caseinate + pure egg protein

And thats it . this diet gives me 3637 calories , 268 proteins , 100 fat and 409 carbohidrates.

I started today . with 300 MG Equipose Boldenone Undecilinate + 250 Mg Sustanon and 20 MG of D-bol before training
basically dunno if to stick the Equipose to 10 weeks or maximize the gains going for 12.

My cicle is on the link u have to copy and paste it.
The AI inhibitor im using it the "nolvadex" 10 mg + 25 mg of proviron before going to bed during all the cicle

The PCT starts on the 14th week (1 week after the last EQuipose and sustanon shot) using 1000 UI of hcg every 3 days for 2 weeks
On the 16th weeks i start using Clomid for 3 weeks 100 Mg / 50 / 50 for each week + nolvadex 30/20/20 the same 3 weeks as the clomid.

I want to use clembuterol 1 weeks after Equipose and testo to reduce the fat. Also im thinking about reducing the calories to 1600 on this 2 o 4 cutting weeks.

What do you think about?

Basically i do this "monster" first cycle because i dont want to do another one in my life. So what better to maximize gains on the best first and best cycle of everyone?

At your age and current physique level, you shouldn't be considering AAS at this point. Besides that, you are over complicating things by using way too much gear for a first cycle. You really need to train naturally to build a better base and get some more years under your belt before touching steroids.

The only thing you may consider at this point would be sarms. You can check them out at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom