Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello everyone!!!

CardioGirl

All I can say is AWESOME FORUM!!! I've been lurking around reading this forum for the last few weeks and I can't count how many late nights I've had just reading through out posts...nothin but good info!!
Ive been working out for about 4-5 years and have gotten more serious in thee last year:mad: I am 5'4 and weigh abourt 126lbs..my bodyfat was 16% the last time I had it checked and have been training like a MOFO for the last few months...helps alot that my fiance has been away so i've been able to be a little selfish and concentrate on just ME:angel:
I train 5-6 days a week ...cardio is 5 days in the morning on an empty stomache:p and I do a 4 day split.
It's only this past year that i've gotten my diet down and it's paying off wonderfully!!!
I will confess that I was considering doing my first AS cycle (Winny)...had it ordered and paid for ...but then I came across this site and did some reading and more reading and decided to opt out for now...decided I want to do some more research and try to go a bit further on my own!! Well I guess that's it for now keep the great info coming ladies!!!

Welcome to the boards cg... it sounds like you've already used the abundance of info here to your advantage... congrats on the decision to keep up with the natural gains for awhile, you'll know if/when you're ready and education is a big part in that...

dang, i wish my fiance would go away for awhile... opps... did i say that out loud... didn't mean it... he's the greatest and has been very supportive, hopefully yours will be too when he returns :)

well enjoy...

phem

Welcome girl....glad u found us:) Read..Learn...and Apply!

hey cg sounds like your doing a terriffic job .... keep up the great work.................. and hope you hit your goal ..........:wavey: :newbie:

Hey there CardioGirl! I'm pretty new to tis site too, and really think it rocks. There's a lot to learn from eachother and much to share.

I'm also a 6 day a week "sculpting feind" and finding what can actually become of my natural building abitlities. I think we could have a lot to chat about.

Keep up the hard work! (I'm known at my gym as Cardio K) There's nothing like run up the stairmaster.

I will confess that I was considering doing my first AS cycle (Winny)...had it ordered and paid for ...but then I came across this site and did some reading and more reading and decided to opt out for now...decided I want to do some more research and try to go a bit further on my own!!

YEA! Knowledge & education triumph again! This site does rock!

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom