Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol vs Epi-Strong

jfish2134

In the past when taking pro-hormones I noticed that it had a negative impact on my cardio as well as debilitating muscle pumps. Which of these products would these unwanted side effects be less of an issue with? Helladrol or Epi-Stong or would you recommend another product??

helladrol has the least amount of sides of any ph out there... i highly recommend it... check out mrsupps when ordering...

yeah i did a helladrol and katandrol cycle before and was getting pretty bad muscle pumps. I was hoping I could find a product with similar results without the pumps. Anybody have a suggestion?

Ok thanks. I was taking taurine last time and it did help a little. Is there any other supplements that would also help? Or anything else I could do to eliminate the pumps as much as possible?

thats just a side effect that can come along with ph's... taurine is one of the only remedies but it hits some people harder than others...

I had zero sides on Helladrol other than achy joints. That was probably from the strength gains though... love it !!!!!

Top Bottom