Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol/transaderm run

Laxfiend

Has anyone run hella with transaderm and is it good to run together?

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Has anyone run hella with transaderm and is it good to run together?

Transaderm would be very good to run with Helladrol, just as it would with any PH. It will keep the libido up and help with any lethargy you might have.

Transaderm effectively works as an OTC test base ;)

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but do you need a prescription for transaderm or is there a website you can buy it at?

It would go great with it, just like rick said... Theres so many added benefits that come along with it when using it on cycle... You will love it with helladrol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Eh...to be honest, I didn't find RS Transaderm to be all that. I gave it a go for about 4.5 Weeks. Plus the area u apply to burns while tanning. Will use an injectable test next time, for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Eh...to be honest, I didn't find RS Transaderm to be all that. I gave it a go for about 4.5 Weeks. Plus the area u apply to burns while tanning. Will use an injectable test next time, for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

what were you running it with and how many pumps a day were you dosing??

Thanks for the replies bros. Yeah I figured it would be great together, I just havent heard anyone mention it so I just wanted to make sure. Whoever posted that trans doesnt do much must already have softball size nuts cause its effects are very noticeable for me. Even when run solo

Top Bottom