Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol.. Thoughts and advice

ScotchDrinker#1

First post after reading here for a long time. I hit my limit reading treads so many times I finally just became a member and kept reading before I decided to post anything. Been looking real hard into Helladrol and I've got a few questions regarding the post cycle therapy. Cant say for sure yet, but I probably plan to run at 5 weeks. No more than six. I've already got Liv52 and some milk thistle left over from previous endeavors. I also have a good supply of nolva left also. Question is.. How much should I have to worry about gyno flaring up during or after cycle? I'm aware that it doesn't convert directly to estro, but I've read In a few threads that perhaps There still is some risk due to progesterone levels unless I read incorrectly? I planned to buy Forged pct to add to the tamoxifen as well. Id like to buy HCGenerate, Forma-Stanzol and Gear as well, but the wallet only goes so far. Sorry for the length guys, just looking to see if what I have will be enough and if not what I'll need for sure. Though I'd love to i just can't spend that kinda dough on every product they have. Stats are 26 years of age, 6'0, 174lbs with around 12%bf. Diet remains clean throughout the year, as I was well over two hundred pounds (fat ass) a few years back and I'll never go back there again. Thanks for any help/comments/critiques!

Are u gyno prone?

Run clomid and forma in ur pct to reduce chances of estrogen rebound and u should be fine unless u are super susceptible to it. Hella will definitely shut u down so take transaderm or hcgenerate after a wk or two in. Always have letro in the cabinet, u never know.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

I don't really want to run clomid since I've already got nolva and clomid just doesn't agree with me. Sides are much less so with nolva. And when you say have letro in te cabinet, wouldn't running the forma act as an AI? why the need for letro as well? Amd can anyone tell me how exactly the estro comes into play with helladrol? Thanks for the reply, always trying to learn more, any input is appreciated.

I don't really want to run clomid since I've already got nolva and clomid just doesn't agree with me. Sides are much less so with nolva. And when you say have letro in te cabinet, wouldn't running the forma act as an AI? why the need for letro as well? Amd can anyone tell me how exactly the estro comes into play with helladrol? Thanks for the reply, always trying to learn more, any input is appreciated.

What dose were u running the clomid at when it gave u problems?

The letrozole is for killing the gyno if u get it which it will do... its on stand-by on the shelf. The forma stanozolol is for prevention. Forma is just a great all around product that does a lot including acting as an AI.

The hdrol is going to stop natty test production as u know and u will kick start it in pct. For a few reasons u can end up with excess estrogen if test stays low or u have excess test that converts. Anyways if u run forma with a solid pct for 6 wks u should be good.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Thanks for the info. And I ran it kinda low if you ask me. 50/25/25/12.5. Honestly I probably ran it too long, but I remember feeling rather depressed and lethargic after a while on it. It did do it's job tho. I really appreciate the info on the estro though. I'll def get the forma thrown in there, and I'll see if I can't find some adex before I get started.

Top Bottom