Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heartburn from gear

Keep it beefy

i've been getting a lot of heartburn ever since i started this cycle. been chewing like 10 tums a day. any others notice this or am i the only freak. i'm on eq/omna/winny.

-beefy

I get it too when I swallow Ref-b and or Winny.
It hurts like hell. I actually need to cycle around the heartburn.

i get it on d-bol especially at night.Im not sure whether its the d-bol or massive amounts of food or both that cause it.

never had it, dont want it, hope i never get it!
ive never heard of this side so i would be interested in the replies also........................:D

Ya I got it pretty bad went to the doctor gave me a perscription that I never filled cause my cycle was jsut ending, but I still have it for next time tums son't work with the gear (atleast for me anyways:)

Get this shit man...I did a cycle last year and had bad heart burn afterwards...so I went to the doctor and had tests run. Come to find out...I have Gastro-Intestinal Reflux...an over-production of acid in your stomach. Nothing critical..just have to take medicine for the rest of my life. Doctor said in young adults...either A.S. or X can cause it. It's better to go have it checked out than to fight it. Medicine takes care of it.....Peace

Top Bottom