Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heartburn and Beastdrol?

christian40

I am running katanadrol, Beastdrol, test and deca cycle. I have been having bad heartburn and digestive probs since I added in the Beastdrol. Anyone get this or have Ideas on how to combat it. Is it ok to eat tums all day? Thx in advance for any suggestions.

I am running katanadrol, Beastdrol, test and deca cycle. I have been having bad heartburn and digestive probs since I added in the Beastdrol. Anyone get this or have Ideas on how to combat it. Is it ok to eat tums all day? Thx in advance for any suggestions.

Try a shot of vinegar. I know it sounds silly, but one of the reasons why you get heartburn is that your stomach is overproducing acid because its not there. Iv got some people in my family to try this and their heartburn went away. You really have nothing to lose if it doesn't work you only have a bitter taste in your mouth. Try not to chase/dilute it with water.

Ill give that a shot,lol sounds sick Ill tell ya but I dont wanna have to stop the beast as I have ended up with quite a surpluss of it,lol. Thx for advice

Ill give that a shot,lol sounds sick Ill tell ya but I dont wanna have to stop the beast as I have ended up with quite a surpluss of it,lol. Thx for advice

use apple cider vinegar. 2 capfuls and chase it down with unsweetened cranberry juice. Or you could get some Prilosec

thats interesting to me that you said youre having digestive problems on beast. i actually had to stop the beast cycle i was on because i got constipated for 5 days and the worse pains ever. i read about another dude getting constipated with helladrol.

Top Bottom