Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart palpitations while gym exercising?

Prettylittlepest said:
Ru eating and drinking enough

Yes I am drinking enough water and I eat enough, but lately I have not had much of an appetite and felt really weak and tired. I just noticed something that when I take multivitamines I feel better...but then again I will not rule out a medical problem based on that fact!

I have also read up on this wolfe syndrome and its kind of scary! :worried:

I have my results back from my cardiologist and said that all is normal with my heart and I do not have Wolf-Parkinson-White Syndrome. The heart palpitations come from stress.

Hopefully he is right!!!

Yasmina said:
(((in answer to your question---because it looks cool, it reminds me of a clip from a movie :)!!!)))
: )
Thanks, if thats you in your avatar,... you look... uh... cool too!

This just happened to me today while I was on the treadmill after my back workout. I had to jump off and go home, take a shower and relax a bit. I will check it with my doctor as well but I was very stress/angry going to the gym(personal issues) and really pushed my self. Also I had nothing to eat before gym because when I'm really upset I cant eat.Had some amino acids and coffee :)

You guys really, REALLY need to pay attention to the dates on these threads. This one died 11 years ago..YEARS!

I know this thread is old, but just to set the record straight, I had issues like this years back and thought I was drinking enough fluids, I was not. Doc told me to double fluid intake and take in plenty of electrolytes and this solved the issue. Many people don't understand what proper hydration is until they properly hydrate for an extended period of time(a year for me) and then try a day with the amount of liquid they used to take in. It was an eye opener.

Top Bottom