Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from Test Enth Cycle

The drinking on cycle is bad idea in my opinion. Ive seen it flair gyno up after a hefty night of alcohol. The 1mg may of ARIMIDEX
may be too much,,I'd cut that down to .25-.50mg daily. Also split the TEST 2x per week 250mg per time.

Thx for the advice alin. I was taking the 1mg as to eliminate the puffiness. Another forum also suggested I cut it in half so I'm gonna try .5 for a week and see how it goes. Thanks.

It costs about 50-100 bucks for a decent home BP unit, if you cant spend the money on one then you really cant afford to taking AAS.

I did not know you could get them for that price. I ended up having my girlfriend take the test which showed 118/58 after the first week. So I think I'm ok on the BP.

Thanks for the advice I'll pick one up tomorrow.

Well I think your Adex dose is too high, .25 EOD Should be enough and if your gyno prone which you say you are than .25 Ed should be more than enough man, that is what may be causing your headaches.

Well I think your Adex dose is too high, .25 EOD Should be enough and if your gyno prone which you say you are than .25 Ed should be more than enough man, that is what may be causing your headaches.

Thanks man, your not the first person who said that. After collecting everyone's responses the collective solution seems to be to cutt he Adex down.

I'm gonna shoot for .25 EOD then if things get "funny" around the nips, I guess this means "tingling" and not just "puffiness" then I'll go ahead and do .25 eod.

I just wanted to say thanks for everyones suggestions. YOU WERE RIGHT. I changed the Armidex dosage from 1mg a day (thinking from reading on elitefitness, I could curb the bloat and gyno) to .50mg every other day and poof the headaches are gone.

Also my joints feel better which I know is from the increased estrogen. 1up peeps! Guess I'll have to deal w/ the bloat and just keep the femara on hand for gyno. -laterz

The drinking on cycle is bad idea in my opinion. Ive seen it flair gyno up after a hefty night of alcohol. The 1mg may of ARIMIDEX
may be too much,,I'd cut that down to .25-.50mg daily. Also split the TEST 2x per week 250mg per time.

Well I guess I spoke too soon, the headaches are back and at the same intensity as before (mild-medium). So it must of not been the Armidex.

I also split the inject's into 2 shots a week. Last sunday I injected in my quad and it hurts like hell. Im limping everywhere I go.

To make things worse I feel like I have the "Test Flu". The site isnt red, its just swollen and hurts. Also I have no energy and dont feel like eating. I feel sick as hell toook a half a day off work.

If this continues I'm really gonna have to quit the cycle. I mean I cant workout feelin like shit and my leg hurts so bad I can't walk.

Top Bottom