Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

I got the hcgenerate for during and Post Cycle/unleashed for pct. I jus looked up the n2guard n I see what u guys are sayin. That all should be good enough right? Plus u think more than 8 weeks on an anavar cycle is too much? I heard of people goin like half a year on it..no one I know well though. But a good friend of mine did'em all summer last year n he was all good.

How do you know he was all good? Did you see his liver tests? Would he tell you if he was impotent? Did you feel his nuts? Lol just kidding man. I'm just saying a guy could look ok on the outside but you don't know what problems he has. People think they want to look like the big dude in the gym so they do whatever drugs he does, but they don't know if the guy they are copying is all fucked up or what.

How do you know he was all good? Did you see his liver tests? Would he tell you if he was impotent? Did you feel his nuts? Lol just kidding man. I'm just saying a guy could look ok on the outside but you don't know what problems he has. People think they want to look like the big dude in the gym so they do whatever drugs he does, but they don't know if the guy they are copying is all fucked up or what.

Lol ya I hear u, I mean obvs tests would show details but what I'm sayin is he had no noticeable issues that arose, n I know him bein one of my closest boys would warn me before I got in to somethin like this had he noticed anything. But like I said, no tests were taken.

But u guys think that running hcgenerate and n2guard while on, and then unleashed/post cycle for a pct is good enough for an 8 week 80mg ed var cycle?

But u guys think that running hcgenerate and n2guard while on, and then unleashed/post cycle for a pct is good enough for an 8 week 80mg ed var cycle?

yes... i would consider adding forma to your pct

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Top Bottom