Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Vancouver

Been reading quite a few possitive threads! Was looking at a competitors product that claimed clinical evidence of 98% increase in Free T, then I stumbled across Needto's product.

I was going to do a mild test/primo cycle (first cycle), but have decided to put it off and gain some more weight naturally (well almost naturally). So here's the question; I'm going to cycle Dermacrine 6 weeks on and off; I was thinking of adding HCGenerate and Unleashed, curious if these products will create a significant enough compounding effect or would they best be used post cycle with SA...

If the Dermacrine doubles or triples my free T, I'm not going to assuming that the HCGenerate and Unleashed will do the same, but was courious how much more benefit might be experienced...

Anyone with some knowledge have an opinion?

I'm going to do some pre/post bloodwork to see how it all works out...

Stats
5'8"
185 lbs
18% BF
Trained off and on for 18 years. getting back into it after a multi year layoff (4 kids and 2 businesses).

Last edited:
I've only used hcgenerate and unleashed so I can't speak for the other stuff. But they are both amazing products and I haven't taken any supps that compare to their effects. Bridge is pretty close to hcgen but not quite as powerful.

Top Bottom