Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate While On TRT

PSFinAL

I'm 35 and I'm on TRT, 50mg test cyp per week. It gets my peak test levels to around 800 or so and I feel fantastic after spending months getting dialed in to the right dosage. However, I use a urologist to prescribe my injections and he lets me do them at home. He doesn't believe in HCG and I'm not even sure if I need it. Before going on injectable test I struggled with trying to be natural plus supplements. I tried HCGenerate and this stuff was fantastic. Really helped libido and my well being. What I've noticed on TRT is my orgasm quality is diminished somewhat. My seminal output is a little lower than it used to be and maybe it's just in my head but orgasms feel less potent. While using the product, my orgasms and seminal output was out of this world. So I have some questions/concerns about trying HCGenerate while on TRT.

1) Will it raise my test beyond what I'm supplementing now? I'm not on an AI because I'm dialed in and my E2 stays in the 20s. Will it raise my test causing me to lower my injection quantity?

2) It seems with all supplements that you have to cycle them. It seems most do 8 weeks on HCGenerate then 4 weeks off. My internet research has revealed nothing regarding what you do or how you may feel when you come off of it. So, is there some other supplement that you can rotate with HCGenerate?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HCGenerate will not raise your test numbers while on exogenous sources from TRT. You are shutdown so therefore there is no natural test to boost. It will however stimulate LH, increasing your ball size, erection quality, load size, libido, and well being.

You can use HCGenerate for up to 12 weeks then take a 4 week break. I wouldn't recommend anything else during this time in order to make HCGenerate as effective ad possible while running it

Thanks for the responses. RickRock, what you said makes sense. Will I experience any mood swings or anything of the sort on the 4 weeks off? Is this a good substitute for real HCG?

I guess my real question is: what is happening with your hormones besides LH stimulating the Leydig cells while taking HCGenerate that provides the sense of well being?

Last edited:
I thought I'd reply to say that after taking 5 HCGenerate per day that I developed gyno symptoms similar to when I was over medicated on test. This makes me think it is causing production of some test. One option is to quit taking it. Since I don't have an AI and don't need one at my ~75 mg/wk dosage do I have any OTC options? Does it sound like the HCGenerate is causing additional testosterone production?

I thought I'd reply to say that after taking 5 HCGenerate per day that I developed gyno symptoms similar to when I was over medicated on test. This makes me think it is causing production of some test. One option is to quit taking it. Since I don't have an AI and don't need one at my ~75 mg/wk dosage do I have any OTC options? Does it sound like the HCGenerate is causing additional testosterone production?

Hcgenerate will increase LH, which in return can increase test, estrogen, progesterone and prolactin in more sensitive members. It is a good product but yes it can increase other hormones as well. So can DAA. So can fenugreek and potent tribulous. It's a fact.

I can run lots of synthetic test with no problems but give me a good.test booster and my nipples like to puff up slightly, never to the point of Gyno forming though just enough to let me know my hormones are elevated

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I said gyno when I meant E2 symptoms. Nevertheless, this confirms how it made me feel. I enjoyed the bump in the "load" department so is there a way to control E2 without a prescription AI?

Will it raise my test beyond what I'm supplementing now? I'm not on an AI because I'm dialed in and my E2 stays in the 20s. Will it raise my test causing me to lower my injection quantity?

-HCGenerate will not cause any issues with your TRT. It will help with erections, LH etc. Its called HCGenerate because it's like HCG.:coffee:

I'm 35 and I'm on TRT, 50mg test cyp per week. It gets my peak test levels to around 800 or so and I feel fantastic after spending months getting dialed in to the right dosage.

Hey I'm just reading this and I don't know if I'm reading it correctly. Did you say 50mg of test gets your levels up to 800? That doesn't sound right at all. Are you taking 500mg of test and that was a typo? At 200mg weekly I was still at 196 so my Doc upped me to 300mg a week.

Top Bottom