Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg?

Been taking HCG for 4 months, last couple of weeks my balls have been shrinking. Got HCG through RX. Any idea why my balls are shrinking all of a sudden? Test is down and estrogen is up also. Not sure why?

Been taking HCG for 4 months, last couple of weeks my balls have been shrinking. Got HCG through RX. Any idea why my balls are shrinking all of a sudden? Test is down and estrogen is up also. Not sure why?

You've taken hcg WAY too long... 4-6 weeks is the most you should be taking it... Taking it that long can have severe side effects, as you can tell...

I cant convince the doc to go the clomid/nolva route, if I lower my dose will it help?

Whats does HCG have to do with nolva/clomid? What exactly is it you are trying to do?

I had extremely low testosterone levels (78) after using PH's about 4 years ago. I finally went into a doctor. She put me on HCG to bring my testosterone levels up and then was going to put me on clomid or nolva to restart my HPTA. That doctor moved away so I had to find a new doctor. The new doctor put me on high doses of HCG but doesnt not know anything about restarting the HPTA. So now my estrogen levels are rising and my testosterone levels are falling, and my testicles are shrinking again. So I am wondering if lowering my dose of HCG will stop the estrogen from rising and bring my balls back up to size? I was running 400IU mon/wed/fri for 4 months. I think this may have been too much too long, what can I do to bring my balls and testosterone levels back?

This is a mess. How old are you, and what PH cycles did you do? How long, what dose? I'm thinking a straight 4 week PCT followed by some weeks of natural Test boosters, but I defer to Dylan to clean this up.

your doctor is an idiot.

you can't just take hcg forever... it mimics LH, but at some point the body is gonna stop being tricked right?

That was my thought as well, but doctor knows best right? Guess not.

I took Novedex XT from gaspari and halodrol liquigels, both for 2.5 months. I took less than the recommended amount but over a longer period of time. I used the novedex and triublus after the halodrol liquigels ran out. I am 26.

That was my thought as well, but doctor knows best right? Guess not.

I took Novedex XT from gaspari and halodrol liquigels, both for 2.5 months. I took less than the recommended amount but over a longer period of time. I used the novedex and triublus after the halodrol liquigels ran out. I am 26.

Nolvadex xt was 6-oxo if I remember correctly which is just a suicidal aromatase inhibitor so that wouldn't really cause suppression.

I'm surprised you ran into that much suppression from halodrol though, typically a milder steroid. It's very possible your nolvadex was bunk, plus running just a serm isn't exactly a full pct

Top Bottom