Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg working well

my first PCT was not successful. i wrote about it earlier. total test was 98!!! felt no libido and strength was dropping.

my 2nd PCT I brung out the full arsenal big boyz. hcg 500IU's ED for 10 days, then 500IU's EOD. gonna start tapering it down.. total of 10K IU's. and then go on clomid 50mg ED for 2 weeks. also taking unleashed and gear. then will re-test.

so far so good.. my libido is back and my performance at the gym is back. so its working but once i test myself I will get the confirmation on paper but I can FEEL a difference from a week ago.

after that I plan on going on gear/bridge and when my test levels get to where they should be i will be ready for next cycle

good to hear man.

HCG is great stuff. brought my nuts back to full size easily doing 500iu's ED for 10 days.

and its so easy to inject!

its a godsend. never again not gonna use it end of cycle and into PCT.

the clomid gives me acne, but I am gonna give it a shot for 2 weeks then re-test to see what works for me and what doesn't.

only 1 way to find out.

the biggest thing I've learned the past month is that PCT is an individual thing. for some X will work.. for others Y will work.. for others X + Y will work. its all personal.

Very nice! I'm glad you listened to what everyone was saying in your last thread! The hcg does make you feel recovered pretty fast but you need to wait a while and make sure that you are recovering on your own once you discontinue the hcg. Get a lot of sleep, eat lots of good food, and try to take some natty test boosters.

its a godsend. never again not gonna use it end of cycle and into PCT.

the clomid gives me acne, but I am gonna give it a shot for 2 weeks then re-test to see what works for me and what doesn't.

only 1 way to find out.

the biggest thing I've learned the past month is that PCT is an individual thing. for some X will work.. for others Y will work.. for others X + Y will work. its all personal.

You are one of the few I have ever heard finally admit that. PCT is so individual it is unreal!

my first PCT was not successful. i wrote about it earlier. total test was 98!!! felt no libido and strength was dropping.

my 2nd PCT I brung out the full arsenal big boyz. hcg 500IU's ED for 10 days, then 500IU's EOD. gonna start tapering it down.. total of 10K IU's. and then go on clomid 50mg ED for 2 weeks. also taking unleashed and gear. then will re-test.

so far so good.. my libido is back and my performance at the gym is back. so its working but once i test myself I will get the confirmation on paper but I can FEEL a difference from a week ago.

after that I plan on going on gear/bridge and when my test levels get to where they should be i will be ready for next cycle

Glad to hear that you'll be moving on to your next cycle, and not giving up. Thanks for your post, it's great that you shared it with us for all of us to learn from your experience. :)

exactly, I hope everyone has learned from my experience. instead of throwing in the towel I took the good advice of the good bro's on here and did not give up and ran another PCT.

maybe from now on I will need to always run 2 PCT's like this to begin my recovery, if thats what it takes I will do it.

Top Bottom