Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HCG, vial..

tin2

New member
Ok 5000iu HCG in a vial..

What do i do to mix this? Do i inject the bac water into that vial.. then take units into slin needles out of that.? If i put 1ml of bac water into that vial can i get 10 units for 500iu per day outta that.?
 
Put your bacteriostatic water in the vial.
Yes.
Yes.
1 ml of water in a 5000iu vial would equal 10 500iu injections at 0.1 ml volume each.
 
I inject 1cc bac into HCG vial and it should dissolve instantly. Then draw out the bac/HCG and inject into sterile vial. Add 4cc's bac to sterile vial and you have 1cc=1000iu.
 
Why do you want 1cc to equal 1000iu? I inject my HCG subcutaneous, I do not want to use that much volume. I prefer about half of that, or 0.5 ml = 1000 iu.
 
dsh89 said:
Put your bacteriostatic water in the vial.
Yes.
Yes.
1 ml of water in a 5000iu vial would equal 10 500iu injections at 0.1 ml volume each.

How do you store it, in the fridge? What I have read is that HCG if left longer than a week in the fridge, it will go bad.or expire....
 
dsh89 said:
Why do you want 1cc to equal 1000iu? I inject my HCG subcutaneous, I do not want to use that much volume. I prefer about half of that, or 0.5 ml = 1000 iu.

It doesn't really matter. I can get a more acurate dose w/ more volume and the differance when talking about injecting HCG between .5cc and .25cc is very negligable IMO.
 
Dr. JK said:
How do you store it, in the fridge? What I have read is that HCG if left longer than a week in the fridge, it will go bad.or expire....

refrigerate HCG right after mixing it. I dont think it goes bad in the fridge that quick.
 
tin2 said:
Ok 5000iu HCG in a vial..

What do i do to mix this? Do i inject the bac water into that vial.. then take units into slin needles out of that.? If i put 1ml of bac water into that vial can i get 10 units for 500iu per day outta that.?


yes , you can do it that way, inject the bac water, if you use say, 5 ml of bac water , then 1 ml would equal 1000 iu, 1/2 ml = 500 iu, and so on. After injecting the bac water, you can transfer it into a sterile 10 ml vial, and draw out from that when you need it, just remember it needs to be refridgerated after it is reconstituted.
 
ironclaw said:
yes , you can do it that way, inject the bac water, if you use say, 5 ml of bac water , then 1 ml would equal 1000 iu, 1/2 ml = 500 iu, and so on. After injecting the bac water, you can transfer it into a sterile 10 ml vial, and draw out from that when you need it, just remember it needs to be refridgerated after it is reconstituted.

thx..
 
If you fill it with bacteriostatic then you will have 5000iu, you can do the rest of the math yourself. I have tried sub q and recommend im, sub q hurts like crazy, not simple like growth.
 
solidspine said:
If you fill it with bacteriostatic then you will have 5000iu, you can do the rest of the math yourself. I have tried sub q and recommend im, sub q hurts like crazy, not simple like growth.

okay.. thx.. so where do u do IM urself.?
 
Top Bottom