Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HCG question

Viriato

New member
I tend to get my libido down due to the antidepressants I take. I usually use HCG/nolva to fight this effect. My question is, since my antidepressant treatment is a long one, how should I use the HCG and Nolva? In the past I've used it for 3/4 weeks, 1500 ui every 4 days with 20 mg nolva along with it, plus nolva 2 weeks after I finished HCG. Should I do this, stop and then repeat after a while?

Advice appreciated.
 
No nolva needed? So, 500 EOD for 10 days? I'll try that. How long should I wait till I do this again? Since the antidepressants keep crashing my libido down
 
Viriato said:
No nolva needed? So, 500 EOD for 10 days? I'll try that. How long should I wait till I do this again? Since the antidepressants keep crashing my libido down

IMO Hcg is not a good long term solution. Continual use has to much potential for harm. It will give you a quick boost though. Talk to your doctor about changing your Anti D.
 
Last edited:
narshh said:
IMO Hcg is not a good long term solution. Continual use has to much potential for harm. It will give you a quick boost though. Talk to your doctor about changing to Anti D.
I would go with that to
 
narshh said:
IMO Hcg is not a good long term solution. Continual use has to much potential for harm. It will give you a quick boost though. Talk to your doctor about changing to Anti D.

Changing to Anti D.? You mean changing the antidepressants?
 
It's not an option, have to stay with these... besides, almost every single antidepressant has supressed libido effects.
 
Since I'm doing a therapy recovery from a crash caused by a substance, couldn't I do something like a normal PCT, even though there were no roids involved?

3.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Like this...?
 
Viriato said:
As a benefit to all men, Dermacrine has the unique ability to "regenerate" the bodies own hormonal production. Rather than having a suppressive effect on the endocrine system (like most testosterone boosters), Dermacrine rejuvenates enzymatic pathways for continued benefits that are realized even after cessation of use.
 
Thanx 4 the advice, maybe I'll try that in the future, but right now I need some advice on the HCG, it's what I have. I'll try to get some info on the Dermacrine stuff, though.
 
narshh said:
IMO Hcg is not a good long term solution. Continual use has to much potential for harm. It will give you a quick boost though. Talk to your doctor about changing your Anti D.
well then I would go with what this guy said then. :)
 
What antidepresant are you using?

BTW, 250iu EOD is how Id run the HCG. If you have an option of testing your hormone levels, Id see how the lower dose works for ya. No need to run so much HCG if you dont need to. Plus, you shouldnt need anti-estrogens at the lower dose.

-Pp
 
I'm using Anafranil (clomipramine), which helps, but causes crash in libido, trouble having orgasms, etc. Would like something to keep me "up" while using the AD.
 
Proviron might cut down my endogenous test levels after I stop using it. What do you mean by "ditching the nolva"?
 
Viriato said:
Proviron might cut down my endogenous test levels after I stop using it. What do you mean by "ditching the nolva"?

The proviron will provide more benefit than harm in your situation. Its suppression of the HTPA has been shown to be minimal.

The nolva is probably hurting your sex drive, so Id advise dropping it. If your have estrogenic sides from the HCG, then cut back on your dosage.

Besides, HCG is going to cause you more long term HTPA suppresion (desensitation) than the proviron IMO.

-Pp
 
Top Bottom