Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG pin pain please help

Amann418

Finishing up on my deca/test cycle and now that I'm shooting HCG as of last week the pin pain is crazy. I can drive a 1 1/2 inch needle into my body easy but a little insulin needle kills!! I shot in my belly at first then my thigh today and the pain was crazy. Any tips??

When you do a sub q shot you need to inject into the fat below the skin, not just right below the skin. There are a lot of nerve endings around the skin so it will burn if you get it wrong. You don't have that problem injecting into fat.

Otherwise just do your HCG shots intra muscular with a slin pin into your tricep or anywhere there is no fat. The difference in bioavailability is insignificant.

That's a good idea I'm going to hs e to do that. I did pinch my belly fat about an inch away from my belly button same on my thigh and it still hurt like a b!tch!!

I read about that so I allow it to dry. It even bled today after my shot in the thigh. I just don't get how a little needle kills. It's crazy, I'm scared to pin the stuff again after today lol, and this is the end of my 2nd cycle so lots of pinning prior. It doesn't make sense.

Finishing up on my deca/test cycle and now that I'm shooting HCG as of last week the pin pain is crazy. I can drive a 1 1/2 inch needle into my body easy but a little insulin needle kills!! I shot in my belly at first then my thigh today and the pain was crazy. Any tips??

HCG should be totally painless.

I always found HCG to be a much more painful shot than any gear, I had heard a few guys say water based gear eg winstrol or test suspension is a very painful shot so I put it down the the difference between shooting oil and water...

I've tried two different kinds of HCG and one of them I felt that burning sensation and the other one was smooth no pain. I inject about 3 centimeters to the right or left of belly button into the fat. I'm guessing it the quality of HCG you get.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

Top Bottom