Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG injection question?

I don't know about HCG but ironmaster posted a study a few years back showing that when injecting testo, it made a big difference. Glute injections deomnstrated a much higher amount absorbed than delt or thigh.

Generic MALE said:
I don't know about HCG but ironmaster posted a study a few years back showing that when injecting testo, it made a big difference. Glute injections deomnstrated a much higher amount absorbed than delt or thigh.
^ this true?

sub-q for me.

Generic MALE said:

If this is true than it may alter the de facto dose if you do it in the glute. If the assumption with the current PCT standards is a sub-cut injection, than it would be wisest to stick with a suc-cut.

Are you guys confusing GH with HCG? I've only used HcG IM and GH sub q. But if you can shoot HcG Sub q I'm all for it!

Top Bottom