Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having a hard time getting shredded.

Aaron_Alexander

Hey everyone!!
I'm 23 years old, been training for 4 years now. I'm 6ft and 205lbs, about 12% bf. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. I'm decently lean already but I'm trying to shred up a little more and I cannot seem to get lose this fat in my stomach area where my abs really come thru. I've been working on them for a long time now and I don't know if my sodium intake is high and I'm retaining a lot of water or what! I'm eatting 2500 cals a day, broken down into around 300-350grams of protein, 200-220grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of fats. A typical day is about like this :
Breakfast:
2cups eggwhites
1 onion bagel
1 serving cream cheese
And 2 cups of milk

Snack:
Humapro
Fiber one bar

Lunch:
8oz chicken breast
4-6oz potato
Little ketchup

Post workout:
Humapro
Fiber one bar

Dinner:
7oz chicken breast
1cup ranch style beans
Or
4-6oz potato
2 cups milk

Bedtime:
Humapro

If anyone has changes or anything to add or move around I'd be more than happy to hear your advice! I'm trying to attach some pics but it's my first time on here so I'm not sure if it worked. Thanks!
View attachment 128253[/IMG]
ATTACH]

high intensity interval training bro

then low-intensity training at the end of your working

glycogen storage is then depleted and u use fat as energy

Aaron, honestly I would do a few things.

Limit your breakfast to only protein and fat (veggies if desired) -something like eggs and avocado or steak and veggies

Cut down on the dairy.

If you want to eat bagels and get cut, move that to AFTER your workout if anything. I would put about 30-40% of your carbs post workout then have some a meal after and a little the meal prior to the gym.

I would first keep cals the same and reposition your carb timing as suggested...then monitor for a few weeks and see what happens. If not much is happening cut down on carbs by 30 grams on working days and 20 on non training days...

hope this helps! Pm me if you have more questions. Simply cardio isn't the answer here.

Aaron, honestly I would do a few things.

Limit your breakfast to only protein and fat (veggies if desired) -something like eggs and avocado or steak and veggies

Cut down on the dairy.

If you want to eat bagels and get cut, move that to AFTER your workout if anything. I would put about 30-40% of your carbs post workout then have some a meal after and a little the meal prior to the gym.

I would first keep cals the same and reposition your carb timing as suggested...then monitor for a few weeks and see what happens. If not much is happening cut down on carbs by 30 grams on working days and 20 on non training days...

hope this helps! Pm me if you have more questions. Simply cardio isn't the answer here.

Thanks man I really appreciate the response. I'll move around my carbs to more post workout and cut the bagel out completely. Switch up my breakfast! Should I be worried about my sodium intake? And is drinking 1-1.5gallons of water good?

Top Bottom