Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever used a Weider Pro 355 squat rack

Mikeajs

Do you guys know where can I get a used weider pro squat rack and by the way I wanted to ask you if this rack is good quality or it sucks like most of weider"s products lol.

A squat rack is a squat rack when it really comes down to it. The brand name doesn't change anything. I have seen a lot of people waste money on getting a super fancy GASP or Hammer Strength squat rack but it's no better then a generic squat rack.

Check kijiji/craigs list/ebay etc. You can sometimes find really cheap used gym equipment from a local gym that is closing.

As long as you are getting a squat rack in a good condition, it does not really matter what brand it is. Just make sure that it is not completely shitty, and it is in a fine condition, and you will be fine with a squat rack from any brand.

you can get great deals on the listing craigs on weight lifting equipment.. usually people are just looking to clear out space cause they or their kids no longer use it. hell you can even acquire a lot of it for free. never buy that shit brand new from a sporting goods store.

I completely agree with the guys above. I always say that new weights and old weights weigh the same. Same for racks. As long as it is not in deplorable condition, it will do the job just as good as a new one.

Top Bottom