Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever ripped anyone off or been ripped off???

I would definately just sell him the real stuff at an exaggerated price. It's not worth the headache of dealing with people asking questions every three days about why they're not gaining and what they need to change and...blah blah blah. I ripped someone off accidentally one time. It sucked.

animal B said:
if you know something is bad dont resell it...
IVE benn ripped off by cool luke for $3000..from poland

and? dont leave us there..........tell us how you flew there and beat his ass in his front yard.

i just figured if someone was dumb enough to buy something w/out the cap on it then he shouldnt be juicin in the first place.

I sold a guy 200 tabs of Zinc and he thought it was winny. I also gave him 300 tabs of legit dbol so he will never know.

Here is why:

Supposed to be one of my best friends, we hung out every weekend. I break up with my gf of 2 years.

1 DAY LATER

He sees her at a club, pulls her aside and tells her he has always liked her and if she would go get a hotel room. He would never tell me.

He is lucky he already knew what the dbol was supposed to look like. Or it would have fake also.

Am I wrong?

It would be tempting to grind up some birth control pills and add them to the deca, so he would definitely get bitch tits. But just make a lot of money off of him and give him the real shit. I love meeting people from HS . A few months ago I ran into this douchebag jock from HS who is all washed up now. I had this beautiful brazilian chick on my arm and was cut up and had a huge wad of ca$h on me. I know this dude went home and reflected on how he peaked out his life in HS and will be a loser for the rest of his life. I went home and got laid :D

lincoln said:
I sold a guy 200 tabs of Zinc and he thought it was winny. I also gave him 300 tabs of legit dbol so he will never know.

Here is why:

Supposed to be one of my best friends, we hung out every weekend. I break up with my gf of 2 years.

1 DAY LATER

He sees her at a club, pulls her aside and tells her he has always liked her and if she would go get a hotel room. He would never tell me.

He is lucky he already knew what the dbol was supposed to look like. Or it would have fake also.

Am I wrong?

Fuck no.I would have given him something that raised his estrogen levels.

Fuck no.I would have given him something that raised his estrogen levels.
Yeah, give the MF some birth control pills. Estradiol and progesterone. :lmao:

justwannagetsum said:
It would be tempting to grind up some birth control pills and add them to the deca, so he would definitely get bitch tits. But just make a lot of money off of him and give him the real shit. I love meeting people from HS . A few months ago I ran into this douchebag jock from HS who is all washed up now. I had this beautiful brazilian chick on my arm and was cut up and had a huge wad of ca$h on me. I know this dude went home and reflected on how he peaked out his life in HS and will be a loser for the rest of his life. I went home and got laid :D

I had a feeling that you were one of "those" guys in high school. Because someone was athletically successful and happened to have friends in high school makes them your worst enemy now that you did a few cycles and are "hip?" Doing AS, being good looking and having money don't make you a good guy....no matter what the 2 dollar whore on your arms tells you. Peace.

Top Bottom