Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have We Flipped the "Gender Switch"??

How many women have you ever seen just hanging out on the block? When given equal opportunity they'll kick our asses.

just due to machismo culture and what furious said in my opinion. females aren't genetically more intelligent to men, its just his whole male sub-culture where juvenille behaviour is seemingly promoted/smiled upon by the same sort of women and men

men are more suited to tasks that require spatial awareness (i.e. engineering) while women seem to be better at literature on average. but the literature gap is fast closing anyway. plus you would have to look at what courses women were applying for and which courses men were all other kinds of shit

all i know is the majority of women who i work with are v.hard working, and the men are all lazy bums :D including me

Christina Hoff Sommers, a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and author of “The War Against Boys.” “What does it mean in the long run that we have females who are significantly more literate, significantly more educated than their male counterparts? It is likely to create a lot of social problems. This does not bode well for anyone.”
Some researchers say the trend could herald a shift in the nation’s social dynamic, with educated women unable to find mates of equal educational backgrounds.

And god forbid you can't find a mate with equal educational backgrounds. I guess it matters if you went to college to make 50k a year or dropped out of high school and make 200.

Also notice she didn't say equal or greater. I wonder if it's because she thinks that men can't achieve anything greater, or is it because they don't want a man with something greater than them because then all that hard work to show "who's boss" will be sunk down the drain.

Top Bottom