Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Have the following; What cycle should I use?

glover

New member
Ok I am 43 yrs. Have several cycles in the past. I am lean 5'11 195lb. Just looking to add muscle not bulking up. I stay lean year round.

I have Winny, Var, NPP, Prop, Tren, and Masteron.

I have all PCT as well and am looking for some new combos. I have recently finished NPP/Win/Var cycle and a Prop/NPP/Var.

Of the above what combo would you recommend for me?
 
I'm 40 and I love a test/tren/winny cycle. Last one I gained 10 lbs and reduced bodyfat at the same time.

If you like, throw masteron into that cycle you'll be hard as a rock.
 
nydj66 said:
I'm 40 and I love a test/tren/winny cycle. Last one I gained 10 lbs and reduced bodyfat at the same time.

If you like, throw masteron into that cycle you'll be hard as a rock.


What would your cycle look like?
 
week 1 - 12 test prop 75 mg Ed
week 1 - 6 Var 100 mg ED
week 4 - 12 Tren Ace 75 mg ED
week 6 - 12 Winny 50 mg ED
AIFM
 
Grover


Anavar 50mg per day week 1-6
Prop Test 500mg per week 1-12
NPP Deca 500mg per week 1-12
Fina 100mg per day Week 6-12
Winny 50mg per day week 6-12


Anti-E’s

PCT


Don’t know any thing about Masteron

Sorry
 
I normally only do eight week cycles. Are 12 week cycles better? Or do I just need to try and determine for myself....
 
I use to do 8 week cycles, I like longer cycles now,


Even if you are on all the time you should break do PCT and then go back on.

You will plateau at about 10 weeks, so if you use NPP at 10 weeks – 12 weeks you need to switch to something else, that particular gear has done all it is going to on this cycle.
 
Top Bottom