Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone tried the workouts in arnold's encyclopedia?

macDbol

those examples are fucken nuts(the advaced ones) working out two times a day,,u would have to be on 2 grams of test, a fist full of dbols,eat constatly, not have a job,and sleep 12 hours a day to recover from that,,just wondering if anyone follows his examples

:devil:
I found the book to be a wealth of information when I first started out. I apply alot of the theories in my workout design today. I haven't looked at it in years but would recommend it for any one starting out on this glorious path of iron and will! Besides with a name like macDbol you shouldn't mind eating fistloads of D-Ball!:biggrin:

I did these workouts for like 2 seconds until I realized training 6x a week hitting every bodypart twice would be overMURDER!! Too much volume and frequency for me.

:D:D

the workouts..no..but the information in the book are still solid..the posing, the description of all the exercises are sound...i still trn to that bok if i wanna shock the hell out of a muscle, and do some exercises not known to man.

MrMuscle-
Yeah thats the truth to shock forearms Arnold talks about doing a set every single hour of wrist curls..
:D:D

What really bizarre are if you follow his pre-contest program and dietary recommendations of minimal fat, carbs, and fairly low protein. If I remember it amounts to training 2X a day, 6 days a week on about 1500 or so cal. I know Arnold never kept too careful track of his food intake, so he must not have realized how ridiculous this is.

Top Bottom