Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried localizing application of transdermal PHs for localized growth?

Lumberg

I was thinking if it works for site injections why not with transdermals?

I would probably try it on my biceps and lower legs. The skin is pretty thin there, too so it would kill 2 birds with one stone.

JC

macrophage69alpha said:
what you are more likely to get is localized HAIR GROWTH.

I have heard that this is one of the side effects. So is the PH pretty much carried away by the subcutaneous blood vessels and none penetrates to the muscle?

JC

The effects, as of now, will not be localized (although Avant may be working on something along such lines). An Androgen put into the Lipo Gel may work for such the purpose although the carrier is not ideal for such the substance.

Meaning that one could try, although it may not reap the fruit of one's expectations. BTW, some assumed "localized growth" when making application to their shoulders ("my shoulders had greater marginal gains relative to other regions") not taking into account the greater Androgen receptor density in that space of body.

localized growth from injections is a MYTH , its been proven non effective for localized growth many many times... only thing you will get from it is a build up of scar tissue , wich will obviously not happen with transdermals...

Top Bottom