hamstershaver
New member
what the hell is it? a chess piece? its hard to see
a hammy would be much more popular
tiger88 said:
yes logician is quite the post whore with 21 total posts in 3 years, i vote they give him 3 smilies in his honorSoreArms said:I think that logician dude uses it
or a jerkLestat said:I don't know why I don't have a smilie yetIt should be a bomb.
lmao this wasnt the reason i pmd you, you need to go to bts to find out why i did thatpintoca said:Hammy, hit'em up
I'm no jerk man, each of my bombs is delivered with a whole lotta love.SoreArms said:or a jerk
ha!
stfu dick!patsfan1379 said:
Lestat said:stfu dick!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














