Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Has anyone ever taken this.......

miacanes

New member
Somatomax is advertised as giving the same benefits as GHB. I went ahead and bought some online.....which by the way is legal. I've taken it the past few days, and it completly f*cks you up.........almost like GHB did. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if anyone has seen any benefits towards working out??
 
The taste it's that bad. It comes in a powder form. There is no way this stuff is going to be legal for very long!
 
miacanes said:
Somatomax is advertised as giving the same benefits as GHB. I went ahead and bought some online.....which by the way is legal. I've taken it the past few days, and it completly f*cks you up.........almost like GHB did. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if anyone has seen any benefits towards working out??


do you take the recommended dose? is it a good feeling like the real thing or did it just f*ck you up?
 
miacanes said:
Somatomax is advertised as giving the same benefits as GHB. I went ahead and bought some online.....which by the way is legal. I've taken it the past few days, and it completly f*cks you up.........almost like GHB did. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if anyone has seen any benefits towards working out??

does it help you fall asleep easier as well?
 
Curious, where you bought that at? Is it a supplement? Ive seen that name somewhere before, I just cant put my finger on it.
 
alexmichael said:
Are you saying phenibut is the same thing? It certainly is a lot cheaper!


he ingredient profie of that supp is somewhat "solid"

however that 14 grams in the proprietary may be hidden carbs in the form of Maltodex which is a way is misleading.

its probabaly a decent sup
 
Just do a google search on it, and you'll find it for sale on a few web sites. It does f*ck you up, and it is similar to the high on ghb........that is what I can remember from it, it's been a long time.
 
hate to bust you guys bubble but there is NOTHING left you can legally buy that comes close to the effects of GHB, furenol, 1,4 BD or GBL..........its just not out there, might as well drink a bottle of cough syrup guys
 
I would of thought so too. I don't give a f if you buy the sh!t or not, but it does give you a euphoria effect. I'm not saying that it's as good as ghb, but it certainly gives you a much different effect than cough syrup.
 
Top Bottom