Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone else had this problem

YZ250

I have a good bro that was off his cycle for about 2 1/2 months and went for his first inj of Sustonan 250 on Sunday and he took all the right procautions with cleaning the area first with an alcohol pad then inj the spot and cleaning after the inj. He said is is a little sore a day later but he said the area of the inj is red and round like a 2 1/2 inch round circle and sore to boot. Is this the propinante doing this ? could he just have inj the wrong angle ? he said no blood came out at all so he did not hit a vein to take that out of the brain storming. I also have anther buddy thqt is having the same problem but with Winstrol .50mg on both sides. He was dont with his cycle of test and not one problem. He started the winny and sore to the point that if anything remotley grazes the spot he yelps.. Any inputs Bros..

YZ250 said:
I have a good bro that was off his cycle for about 2 1/2 months and went for his first inj of Sustonan 250 on Sunday and he took all the right procautions with cleaning the area first with an alcohol pad then inj the spot and cleaning after the inj. He said is is a little sore a day later but he said the area of the inj is red and round like a 2 1/2 inch round circle and sore to boot. Is this the propinante doing this ? could he just have inj the wrong angle ? he said no blood came out at all so he did not hit a vein to take that out of the brain storming. I also have anther buddy thqt is having the same problem but with Winstrol .50mg on both sides. He was dont with his cycle of test and not one problem. He started the Winstrol - stanozolol and sore to the point that if anything remotley grazes the spot he yelps.. Any inputs Bros..

It is not an issue bro. Soreness and redness are usual for those compounds. Just keep an eye on it. Some shit has made me a cripple for a week depending on blend and ba content, etc.

YZ250 said:
I have a good bro that was off his cycle for about 2 1/2 months and went for his first inj of Sustonan 250 on Sunday and he took all the right procautions with cleaning the area first with an alcohol pad then inj the spot and cleaning after the inj. He said is is a little sore a day later but he said the area of the inj is red and round like a 2 1/2 inch round circle and sore to boot. Is this the propinante doing this ? could he just have inj the wrong angle ? he said no blood came out at all so he did not hit a vein to take that out of the brain storming. I also have anther buddy thqt is having the same problem but with Winstrol .50mg on both sides. He was dont with his cycle of test and not one problem. He started the Winstrol - stanozolol and sore to the point that if anything remotley grazes the spot he yelps.. Any inputs Bros..

I had the same problem with Winstrol injectable. The only way I could get around it was to shot in the muscle group I was working out that day.

As far as the other issue. Draw a circle around the redness and if it moves drastically or increases in size day by day have your bro go see a doc.

If it makes him feel any better im in the same boat after my sus.t 300 and e.q 200 shit together in my right glute. Everythings fine that day you shoot then you wake up the next morning like david ortiz hit you squat in the ass cheek.

Top Bottom