Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone done blood doping? because I need some tips.

snakeryu

Not sure if my thread belongs in this category or the endurance one but I'm very curious about this blood doping subject.

I want to try this but I heard there was an alternative way to do it without using EPO such as re-injecting ones own blood back to his body.:Chef:

So do the same danger still exist even when choosing a different method or route? :confused: If not, can you direct me to a thread that provide specific direction and guideline in executing this process.

For those who have done it, did it boost your performance dramatically or not much of a difference?

Not sure if my thread belongs in this category or the endurance one but I'm very curious about this blood doping subject.

I want to try this but I heard there was an alternative way to do it without using EPO such as re-injecting ones own blood back to his body.:Chef:

So do the same danger still exist even when choosing a different method or route? :confused: If not, can you direct me to a thread that provide specific direction and guideline in executing this process.

For those who have done it, did it boost your performance dramatically or not much of a difference?

There's no way in hell i would do that,if you want more performance EQ and some test along with cardio would be much safer,that would be my pick.

I don't think adding blood back into your system is something that should be done at home. LOL
Might want to get that done somewhere where there is lots of experience.

It is actually not that bad if you have sterile equipment/area and a friend that knows what he is doing..
And yes, blood doping works well, otherwise it would not be banned in sports..

Top Bottom