Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Has AAA threatened to kick your ass before?

Has AAA threatened to kick your ass before

  • Yes, with violence

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • yes, he has hinted at it before

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10
i am not decem

AAA, why all the anger bud? I am just trying to help you out. Are you from a broken home? Did your father beat you? Did your uncle fondle your prepubescent penis? There are plenty of people on this board willing to help, but you have to open up first. Violence is not the answer to all your problems. I am going to go watch my show now but when I come back I hope you have started to fill us in.
 
I am curious to know what AAA stands for. As most people here call me AAP, I am wondering if I have a partner in crime here.
 
anal, that is a good possibility. he's anger could be the direct result from the fact that he is a closet case. if he came out, he would surely feel better.
 
This is to the entire board, I have never taken the time to let you guys know about me, I did that for a reason the whole internet shit, but this board is cool and 99% of you guys I like! I was a two time 189lb highschool state champ! Went on and got a scholarship to OSU, I had offers to Iowa Arizona and a couple others, But chose OSU cause my brother wrestled there for four years, He wrestled with kenny Monday if any of you guys follow wrestling he was a gold medal winner! Also i went their to get away from home for the experience! Anyway I was their for 2yrs! So when you guys talk about diet and how important it is I totally know what you are talking about! Then I went into the navy, I was in the navy for 8yrs i became a seal, and that was the the best and hardest experience of my life, And I learned the most about who I was and what my body could do! I am proud of everything I've done and would not do anything different! I'm not a big guy like some of you monsters, I'm 6ft 210lbs, I respect what you guys do cause thats what you care about, and you guys take the time and put in the work to achieve those goals!
This part is for decem, I give respect to those who give me respect, you crossed that line! I dont act tough I know who I am! So if we ever do meet, we will find out if you can back the talk! You are a disrespectful piece of shit thats needs to be taught a lesson! I know this is the internet but I dont put on an act! If you disrepect someone you should be able to back it up! So remember when someone ask you to see your tat, when your leaving school or work,It might be me! Lets get this over with be a man back up your talk,I have a rule i will only beat your ass till you cry! Thats a rule I have always used, So their probably wont even be a fight with that rule!
Anal Triple AAA stands for my intials,
But my statement to the board is you guys are a bunch of good guys and gals!peace!
 
you're a little fucking 5th grader that never wrestled.. was never in the seals.. never in the navy for that matter. and will never even be able to attain a ged.. let alone a college degree.. you will never amount to shit. you better start buddying up to all those union morons because the only way you'll ever get a job in this life or the next is to fuck one of them in the ass like you fuck your little brother in the ass.



bitch
 
Lets settle this bitch, Stop hiding behind your computer and different screen names, you think i'm full of shit 5th grader then set me strait bitch! I'm in nebraska if you wanna come here or I will come to Ohio and beat your ass in front of your home town!
 
decem said:
you're a little fucking 5th grader that never wrestled.. was never in the seals.. never in the navy for that matter. and will never even be able to attain a ged.. let alone a college degree.. you will never amount to shit. you better start buddying up to all those union morons because the only way you'll ever get a job in this life or the next is to fuck one of them in the ass like you fuck your little brother in the ass.



bitch

decem i never liked you but i gotta agree that this dude is a joke. i have never seen someone get sooo upset online.
 
So whats your anwser you gonna punk out? You little bitch i will show you the difference between a corpsman and a seal bitch! And dont give me this shit that a HM can be a seal I dont give a fuck you dont have what it takes bitch!
 
Last edited:
AAA said:
So whats your anwser you gonna punk out? You little bitch i will show you the difference between a corpsman and a seal bitch! And dont give me this shit that a HM can be a seal I dont give a fuck you dont have what it takes bitch!


um... an HM can be a seal dipshit..


let's just say you actually aren't a 5th grader and actually did serve.. i refuse to say that you were a seal because we all know that simply isn't true.. anyway... IF you were even in the navy.. what rate were you?
 
Please tell me where I said a HM cant be a seal bitch! When you and I meet I will show you all you need before I beat your ass bitch!
 
poo.

thank you for your time.

btw decem 1,2,3, etc. definitely won this one. aaa you need to learn about flame wars. the first one to offer to travel to beat the others ass is the loser.
 
you will never amount to shit. you better start buddying up to all those union morons
Its funny you seem to just talk out of your ass, I own my own lawn service and sprinkler company, I take care of 7 military bases across the U.S! Each base pays me around a million a year, and having a 5year contract with each base so far, Had to buy 30 john Deer tractors 2yrs ago with each of them being 60 thousand a piece, and having payed that loan off 3 months ago I would say thats pretty good, Shit you probably had a hard time getting a loan for your house if you even own one! Mine is paid for! Shit I do not even have a college decree but will make more then you ever will once you finish your 10 yrs of school! Also what do you do for a living? But I'm not a person to brag about what I do or how much money I make I'm not that way! This was the reason I left the Navy, To persue this with my best freind! Also I travel alot to these base's let me know if you want me to stop in OHIO to pull that can of whoop ass on you bitch!
PUC, Kiss my ass!
 
I would imagine some of the information that AAA claims would be easily verifiable. Two time state wrestling champ. I would guess that information would be available someplace on the internet. Would just need to know where (probably only the state) where you went you wrestled.

The seal stuff may be verifiable as well.

Zen
 
ZenMachine said:
I would imagine some of the information that AAA claims would be easily verifiable. Two time state wrestling champ. I would guess that information would be available someplace on the internet. Would just need to know where (probably only the state) where you went you wrestled.

The seal stuff may be verifiable as well.

Zen
Also ... if we knew what year AAA left OSU (Ohio State, Oklahoma State ...??) we could verify that, too. I guy I wrestled with in HS wrestled there ... was an All-American a couple of times. Based on AAAs timeline, he's at least 10 years removed from those days.
 
Rockafella Skank said:

Also ... if we knew what year AAA left OSU (Ohio State, Oklahoma State ...??) we could verify that, too. I guy I wrestled with in HS wrestled there ... was an All-American a couple of times. Based on AAAs timeline, he's at least 10 years removed from those days.

I thought about that as well, but that information may be more difficult to answer. He was only there two years and may never have lettered.

I don't really care one way or the other, just suggesting that this information should be verifiable.

For that matter the government contracts should be available to review as well.

Zen
 
AAA said:
I own my own lawn service and sprinkler company, I take care of 7 military bases across the U.S! Each base pays me around a million a year, and having a 5year contract with each base so far, Had to buy 30 john Deer tractors 2yrs ago with each of them being 60 thousand a piece, and having payed that loan off 3 months ago I would say thats pretty good,


*cough* *cough* BULLSHIT! *cough* *cough*
 
AAA HAS ALWAYS BEEN COOL WITH ME. HAVENT REALLY INTERACTED TOO MUCH THOUGH.

DECEM, YOU DO HAVE A WAY OF PISSING PEOPLE OFF THOUGH. HE HAS SOME VALID POINTS.


ON A SIDE NOTE, ANYONE WHO TELLS ME THEY WILL KICK MY ASS, I WELCOME THE CHALLENGE.



KAYNE
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAA
Rockafella Skank said:
... I guy I wrestled with in HS wrestled there ... was an All-American a couple of times.

"There" being Oklahoma State. Of course, I realize now I never answered the poll question. No ... never threatened me. But I think he's a dolt.
 
NJSerious said:


is your cap locks button stuck? or do you just type like that to be a fucking cock?


RESPECT YOUR ELDERS NEWBIE!!! IT ONLY BOTHERS PRICKS LIKE YOU.



KAYNE
 
decem, Lets do this, we will get a mod of your choice in on this! I will give you two of the bases I take care of,, call these bases up and ask them who takes care of all there ground work grass, tree's, ect! You tell the Mod of your choice, the name of the company they give you, and when you do that I will give the name of my company to the mod to see if they match up! Also if two wont do it for ya, I will give you another base so everyone can see that the same company does the work!
 
AAA,

As an uninterested (well I find it interesting, but...) third party, I will gladly do some research.

PM me your high school and state and I should be able to come up with verification of your wrestling credentials. Assuming that is verifiable, I may be able to verify the SEAL status as well (not 100% sure on that one.)

Zen
 
Decem stop being a pussy and anwser the fucking ? The bottom line is your all talk I'm willing to meet lets do this!
 
Top Bottom