Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainers!

Buy the book "Beyond Brawn" by Stuart McRoberts. It is available throught the site www.hardgainer.com

This is the only book you will need to read on training.

I am a hardgainer myself (my dad is 140 pounds when dressed). I started training with basic, brief and progressive workouts(recomended in the book) at around 17 years of age (and very skinny) and went up to 200 pounds naturally with a a ten rep 250 pounds bench press within a couple of years.

Email me if you have any questions. I will be glad to help.

thanks everyone

hey thanks for the info guys.. e-mail me [email protected] if you have long diet programs or any good info... i have about 9 months to gain 25-30lbs. i need to know what kind of food to eat. good examples. I used to weigh about 165 and i lost about 20 pounds during soccer. please help any info will do me well !

Hey bro! I was exactly like you, I could never gain any weight at all.. I always thought I was getting enough protein and carbs etc, but to tell ya the truth I wasnt!!! I upped it tons, and I have gained massive amounts of weight and strength, it really helps out man.. So just eat like crazy, eat tons of peanut butter and chicken, steak, fish, etc.. Eat untill u gotta puke!!!!

ok, i will tell you i am in the same hargainer boat here...i weigh 165 at 5'9 and my goal is 175 by new years...maybe 185 by the end of the school year...i say, supplements will help maximize muscle gains over fat...but if you are not eating you wont gain...buy a weight gain powder and make a 1000 calorie shake everyday before going to bed, no, you wont gain ALL muscle, but if you are a hardgainer, it will also be hard for you to gain a lot of fat...that and EAT!! find out your BMR, and eat above it each and everyday...eating is much more important than supps on this one...and im sure you will grow.

HRDGainer.........
Food is the most important thing. No matter if you use creatine, protein, glutamine, andros, or steroids, if your not consuming more calories then you burn you wont grow! If you eat 6 meal a day each @ 500 cal=3000 cals per day. Make sure your diet is in check. Supplements are there to help a good diet not to patch a bad diet.
A lot of steak, chicken, potatos, rice, burgers.
Even fast food, just not to much.

asone.........

Top Bottom