Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hardcore Diet Help

Topside

What's up guys? I am in need of some hardcore diet help. I am lookin to shred up for my cruise june 4th. I was making good progress on an ok diet i guess, but i was able to do cardio. Now, i just broke my ankle so cardio is out of the question. My diet looked as follow:

Meal 1
4 eggs
1 orange
water

Meal 2& 3
6 oz. chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup mixed veggies

Meal 4
1 can tuna
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 apple

Meal 5
protein shake

Again cardio is not an option so i was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions. My RMR is approximately 1800kcal.

Can you give your stats? I'm a girl, 5'7" and cut from offseason 160 lb to 140 lb & 7-8% bf on 1800 cals so I might venture that that isn't enough food for you. Are you able to still lift to get some amount of energy burning?

Instead of restricting calories I would probably suggest increasing your cals to something above 2000 (but still need to know your stats) but rely on tools like carb cycling or even follow a CKD or modified CKD diet to get where you are going. If you restrict your cals too far your metabolism will slow down & stall out your progress. Same w/ if you keep your diet the same every day for a long time & keep carbs low all the time.

5'10 175lbs around 15% bf... I can not do any lower body work, but what i am doin is intense upper body work 3x a week.

You could try to incorporate some cardiovascular activity using your upper body..might not be as effective as doing something that would combine both the lower body and upper body but I'm sure you can figure something out..be creative!

As far as your stats, it looks like you need to eat way more..how many calories are you taking in a day? Don't know? Plug it into fitday.com and try and get a close guesstimation..

Top Bottom