Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard gainer needs advice.

smitchelliii

I'm 24 been lifting for about 4 years with not much in the gains department.I've been taking protein and creatine with a few other supplements, with some gains but not much. I'm what you would call a hard gainer, so I've been looking into steriods to gain some added weight.I've been doing a lot of research and was wondering what anyone recommended? Haven't had much luck in finding a good place to order from either, which I had suspected to begin with.

I suggest posting in the diet section and weight training and getting everything really dialed in there... U will get so much more respect an help here on ef, alot of good bros here to help people who want to be helped and actually listen... The one post question about steroids right after new years is common, nothing wrong with it but starting with steroids and then getting dialed in on diet an training is stupid... By the time u even start to get in the groove ur cycle will be over pct will start u jus shut urself down for 12 weeks now u need to wait at bare min another 12 weeks to cycle again. Honestly really trying to help u out.. Now go post up :)

If you are lifting hard and not gaining, then you simply are not eating correctly. Do not even consider steroids at this point. Get your diet fixed and you will see great gains. Come over to the diet section and we will help you.

I agree Im a hardgainer and I have gained quality muscle over the years and I started my cycle when I reached my natural/genetic limit.

I'm 24 been lifting for about 4 years with not much in the gains department.I've been taking protein and creatine with a few other supplements, with some gains but not much. I'm what you would call a hard gainer, so I've been looking into steriods to gain some added weight.I've been doing a lot of research and was wondering what anyone recommended? Haven't had much luck in finding a good place to order from either, which I had suspected to begin with.

just remember, we don't talk sources or anything on this board....you should also check out Welcome to The Source Check-The Source Check, you'll like it

as far as everything else goes...whats your height and weight? how many calories do you consume every day? what does your training look like?

I'm 5'10, 160lbs. I consume around 3000 calaries a day. i workout 5 days a week hitting every body part once a week at the moment, but i do switch up my routine when needed.

You need to eat more calories. 3000 isnt going to cut it. Try 4000-4500 quality calories and dont do any cardio. By quality calories I mean low fat, high protein, low or zero sugar.

You need to write out your diet on paper, measuring everything.

if he just wants to add weight i think he should just eat everything in site. Pack on some weight and then worry about leaning out. Just my opinion.. it worked for me. I didn't gain all that much fat though so some people may be a bit different. I've always thought bulking was just that... bulking. lol. Good luck man.

Top Bottom