Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hansel...when are the good games coming out?

EnderJE

New member
EF VIP
Are there good games this year coming out? I like the idea of Max Payne 3, but I'm concerned that it is going to be crap. Mass Effect doesn't tickle my taint, so I'm worried that it's going to be a game free year.
 
Max Payne 3 and Twisted Metal in the next couple months are about the only ones til fall to be honest. I doubt the next GTA will release any sooner than October. That's when most of the good stuff is released, but this year seems pretty barren so far. Not a lot of big announcements or anything yet. Diablo 3 in March for PC nerdvirg's. Keeping an eye out for E3 in June.
 
FF XIII-2
Mass Effect 3
new Tomb Raider
bioshock infinite

alot of that still won't come out till the end of the year. new FF will come out in a few weeks.


personally, i don't know the fuck you're clamoring for new games right now. i have a HUGE backlog of all the awesome games that came out from september to november

i still have to play (and i own all these games right now)

Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Skyrim some more (have about 90 hours logged but sooooo much to do still)
god of war origins HD
Zelda skyward sword
Gears of war 3 (need to finish campaign mode)
Batman arkham city
Dark Souls
 
FF XIII-2
Mass Effect 3
new Tomb Raider
bioshock infinite

alot of that still won't come out till the end of the year. new FF will come out in a few weeks.


personally, i don't know the fuck you're clamoring for new games right now. i have a HUGE backlog of all the awesome games that came out from september to november

i still have to play (and i own all these games right now)

Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Skyrim some more (have about 90 hours logged but sooooo much to do still)
god of war origins HD
Zelda skyward sword
Gears of war 3 (need to finish campaign mode)
Batman arkham city
Dark Souls
I tend to find games easy and finish them in a few days. They aren't like the Pitfall Harry or Zaxxon of yester-year.

Haven't played Dark Souls or Zelda yet. Don't really feel like it.
 
I tend to find games easy and finish them in a few days. They aren't like the Pitfall Harry or Zaxxon of yester-year.

Haven't played Dark Souls or Zelda yet. Don't really feel like it.

you won't finish skyrim in a few days

also, that's what difficulty sliders are for.
 
Been playing the hell out of swtor. Still full of bugs and issues but Bioware made the storyline very immersive with their voice acting quest lines. Lacks the polish of a blizzard game but still very enjoyable.
 
Max Payne 3 looking pretty good-

 
Rainbow vegas 3, ghost recon future soldier, bio shock and of course halo 4
Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using EliteFitness
 
I'm going to buy Max Payne 3 just so I can play as Billy Mays.


As for games, I have right at 200 hours of BF3 logged, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. That game is just fantastic for me. So many things to do. Infantry rape, Jet hero, C4 Jihad Jeep lulz, and so much more.



I'm really, really looking forward to Dark Souls if (looking possible) it is released for PC. I'll also strongly consider Diablo III.

Then you have Counter-Strike Global Offensive coming out soon, which is good if you're looking for a competitive-minded FPS.

Then there's Blacklight Retribution, which will be completely free, and the closed beta has gotten some really positive feedback.


There's always plenty of games coming out. I will say, we'll most likely never see such a huge boom period like we did with September-December of last year for a long time, but always good content throughout the year.
 
there's a really long break between any super huge games coming out.....which like i said, is a good thing.

that new aliens game looks TITS though. after so many poorly executed games it seems like they finally did it right and used a decent developer(20th century fox even basically gave them the greenlight to pick up where Aliens left off)

Kingdoms of Amalur looks like it's going to be a surprisingly awesome RPG.....unexpected and under the radar but i'll probably jump all over tht
 
After playing the Starhawk beta I started forgetting about Twisted Metal and Max Payne a bit.
 
Dark Souls is crap.

MGS...I loved those games the first time that I played them. Halo CE? Same.

DAMN.
 
Top Bottom