Hi all. Thought I'd jump a level and check out what the expirenced players are upto.
I've never cycled, but thought a lot about it. Still learning about the real stuff and getting my feet wet with some recently banned Gaspari Halodrol-50. I'm about ready to start my 2nd cycle of it.
Right now my biggest weakness is Nutrition. I stink at writing meal plans. I'll save the story for a new thread. For now just saying Hi!
I'm 30, 5'10", 225lbs w/ ~17% BF.
I've never cycled, but thought a lot about it. Still learning about the real stuff and getting my feet wet with some recently banned Gaspari Halodrol-50. I'm about ready to start my 2nd cycle of it.
Right now my biggest weakness is Nutrition. I stink at writing meal plans. I'll save the story for a new thread. For now just saying Hi!
I'm 30, 5'10", 225lbs w/ ~17% BF.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













