Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer Strength Equiptment.

sureshot33

I just joined an new gym,(because I moved),and the time slot that I go there.......I'm the only one in the whole place. Up unitl now I have always had a training partner, and now it's just me and I still have some bulking up to do. Has anyone had success with the "Hammer Strength" machines? I've used them befire, and they feel like free weights and I was thinking I could use those for my MAXING days for diff. bodyparts.

How do they compare to free weights?

Thanks in advance,
SURESHOT33:confused:

Nothin takes the place of free weights, but hammer strength machines in my opinion are excellent. They have great flow to their movement. Try out the machine called "wide chest" if they have it. Grab the handles in the middle and enjoy. That machine is one of my favorites.

i love them too, most of my back workout is done with them... the high row is my personal favorite :D they hit hard too!

I know what you mean bro, Keana swears by em!
I find myself using dumb bells and hammer strength equipment all the time because of same situation. I have managed to gain with this. Nothing beats a trusted spotter though :bawling:
Only thing I don't like about any 'machine' is the lack of Free Range Of Motion. Is my beliefe that at my age, this leads to injury to joints. So as a result, I only use them for back, but no behind the head bullshit.
Good luck

Top Bottom