Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin (fluoxymesterone)

Halo like tren would be amazing if not for all the negative sides. Halo is also very kidney toxic. I would not recomened it.

You want to add halo to trenbolone? Please don't, not a good idea.

^^^^^^listen to wolfpack my brother. The man has ridiculous knowledge and clients some of us could only dream of meeting.

You are taking about the two most lethargy-inducing compounds on the market in tren and halo.

Awesome article. Condensed and to the point.

Hey what about running it at 10mgs/day for first timer?

I need to get healthy and this sounds interesting.

You can run 10mgs, but I would stay away from Halo unless you're advanced. What's your cycle experience?

thanks, my articles are always full of content.. i'm definitely not a gifted writer but the content of these articles are straightforward and no bullshit and will help people make informed decisions.

as I state in the article halo isn't for first timers, even at 'low' dosages. stronger isn't always best.

if you want a first time oral go with NTBM pro hormones, var although its expensive and you might not get your moneys worth as a newb, dbol, Tbol, there are many better choices for you

Top Bottom