Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Halodrol - 50

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brisa
  • Start date Start date
B

Brisa

Guest
I just started Halodrol - 50 on Saturday. It calls to take one tablet a day for 30 days. I have researched gear and this was one that I could get at a nutrition store and am trying it.

Would someone give me an opinion on it.

Thanks.
 
Its pretty much the same thing as phera-plex, ergomax ect. I dabbled in that stuff last year, its junk compared to real gear. The only thing that gave me real gains was this stuff called Max LMG, but it killed my libido, and shrivelled my boys. The libido didnt really return to normal till a few weeks after PCT.

Anyway stay away from that stuff, nobody knows whats actually in it so you will have no idea what types of sides or gains you will get.
 
slat1 said:
Its from Gaspari Nutrition. It basicly converts to something VERY similar to Tbol.

Turns out, Patrick Arnold tested it with a mass spectrometer, and the tBol like derivative is only a small percentage of the actual product, while the primary compound is the same as in ErgoMax.

Do a search on his name at bb.com and you should be able to find his post.

But anyway my point is that since nobody really uses either of those drugs, there is no research to suggest what types of gains or sides you would expect to get from them. So making an informed decision on what to run, for how long, stacked with what is very difficult.

Real AAS have been around for so long its easy to find out what will work for your goals. Or if you cant figure it out, you can always ask here and peeps will set you strait! :)
 
First off it is real AAS, just a different compound. It isnt bunk but it is legal and can be very dangerous. Halodrol-50 isnt Tbol, the chinese synthesize it so I wouldbt be surprised if some rat shit was mixed in there too. Halodrol-50 is basically a 4-Chlorinated version of Halotestin, stay away from it at all costs!
 
Brisa said:
I just started Halodrol - 50 on Saturday. It calls to take one tablet a day for 30 days. I have researched gear and this was one that I could get at a nutrition store and am trying it.

Would someone give me an opinion on it.

Thanks.


I used it around the end of December and actually it kinda help jump start me back into working out again... not saying it is anything close to some potent AAS but my strength did improve
and also, I had a batch that was before Gaspari Nutrition had to change an "ingrediant" so todays Halodrol isn't the same as it was
 
id never use that. someone i knew used it. he kept braging about how awsome it was, and how awsome he was looking. then i saw him without a shirt. he still looks like shit. hes one of those skinny-fat guys. he looks skinny w/ no muscles with a shirt on, when the shirt comes of he looks fat. the guys always full of B.S. anyway. tells a better story than Mark Twain.
 
Top Bottom